Aspire, Care, Learn for Life
Literacy - Write what you see
Today we are going to be writing a sentence about what we can see.
First - Explore the PowerPoint.
Then - Write a sentence about what you can see. You can use the writing template to support you.
- Say your sentence out loud.
- Segment the sounds - by saying each sound slowly.
- Write the sound
- Use a capital letter at the start of your sentence
- Use a finger space each time you have a new word.
- Use a full stop at the end of your sentence.
Go For It!