We have taken the difficult decision to close the school again tomorrow and have made the decision earlier than the last two days to enable parents to organise childcare if necessary. This closure is due to the dangerous conditions on site and around the local roads/pavements and on the basis that the current forecast for the CM1 postcode predicts further snow and high winds from 13.00 until the end of the day. Bearing all this in mind, we cannot guarantee the safety of the children, parents and staff and so have made the difficult decision to remain closed.
Please enter our 'Get Creative' competitions launched yesterday either sending entries electronically via the admin email address or via twitter or into school on paper on Monday. Year 6 children have some maths tasks set on 'mymaths' to complete and everyone else can focus on their reading, spelling and times tables learning in order to keep their brains alive!
Please stay safe and we will see you all on Monday.